Hassan Trial Reporter's Notebook Day 11 | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The prosecution cross examined Muzzammil Hassan in Erie County Court on Wednesday.
Hassan finished his narrative testimony on Tuesday, sobbing in front of the jury as he left the stand.
Hassan has admitted to killing his wife Aasiya in February of 2009.
Once again, cameras were not allowed inside the courtroom but Two On Your Side's Pete Gallivan and Marissa Bailey were there, providing updates.
Press play on the Cover it Live chat below to see the updates from court.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.