Suspect Wanted For Stolen Snowboard in Orchard Park | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY-- Orchard Park Police need your help identifying a suspect who cashed a check from the sale of a stolen snowboard.
Investigators say a white male was caught on surveillance January 30th at a local bank in Hamburg, cashing a check from the sale of a stolen snowboard.
They say the snowboard was stolen off of a vehicle in a business complex in Orchard Park and sold to a sports resale shop in Hamburg sometime between 8am and 12:30pm.
The suspect is described as a white male, approximately six feet tall and 180-200 pounds, possibly with freckles.
Crime Stoppers is offering a reward up to $1,000 for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of this person. Just call the Crime Stoppers tipline at: 716-867-6161.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “Winter Night Lights at Audubon” Has Stunning Opening
- Dunkirk Male Sentenced: Filing Tax Returns for more than 120 Dead People
- County Historical Society Holiday Open House is Dec. 8
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count in Warren and Jamestown
- 3 Doors Down, Burlesque to Broadway, Mike Epps Join Seneca Casinos’ Winter Entertainment