O.P. Teen Featured in Popular Science | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY - Steve Munich knew his brilliant son was inventing something (again) in his workshop. But even the Moog engineer couldn't possibly accept that Adam, a senior at Orchard Park High School, was inventing a product so groundbreaking.
Adam Munich conceptualized, and more importanly - built a portable x-ray machine. His invention was featured in the May 2012 issue of Popular Science magazine. He's bound for RIT next year. Click on the video to see Kevin O'Neill's report.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.