O.P. Teen Featured in Popular Science | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY - Steve Munich knew his brilliant son was inventing something (again) in his workshop. But even the Moog engineer couldn't possibly accept that Adam, a senior at Orchard Park High School, was inventing a product so groundbreaking.
Adam Munich conceptualized, and more importanly - built a portable x-ray machine. His invention was featured in the May 2012 issue of Popular Science magazine. He's bound for RIT next year. Click on the video to see Kevin O'Neill's report.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public