O.P. Teen Featured in Popular Science | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY - Steve Munich knew his brilliant son was inventing something (again) in his workshop. But even the Moog engineer couldn't possibly accept that Adam, a senior at Orchard Park High School, was inventing a product so groundbreaking.
Adam Munich conceptualized, and more importanly - built a portable x-ray machine. His invention was featured in the May 2012 issue of Popular Science magazine. He's bound for RIT next year. Click on the video to see Kevin O'Neill's report.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “Winter Night Lights at Audubon” Has Stunning Opening
- Dunkirk Male Sentenced: Filing Tax Returns for more than 120 Dead People
- County Historical Society Holiday Open House is Dec. 8
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count in Warren and Jamestown
- 3 Doors Down, Burlesque to Broadway, Mike Epps Join Seneca Casinos’ Winter Entertainment