Bills' Owner Ralph Wilson Hospitalized | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY-- 2 On Your Side has learned that Buffalo Bills' owner Ralph Wilson is in the hospital.
A Bills' spokesperson did not tell us why Wilson, 93, was in the hospital, but that he was in good condition. A source says Wilson has a mild infection and is expected to discharged soon.
Wilson was well enough to attend a dedication in early August of a new center named in his honor on the grounds of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
It was nearly a year ago that the Bills' owner suffered a broken hip.
Wilson, who will turn 94 in October has been noticeably absent from Bills' games over the past year. He missed his first home game in 52 years last year because of the broken hip.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count in Warren and Jamestown
- 3 Doors Down, Burlesque to Broadway, Mike Epps Join Seneca Casinos’ Winter Entertainment
- Not to Be Missed: “Winter Night Lights at Audubon”
- Fishers to be Topic at Audubon’s First Friday Lunch Bunch
- Last Chance to Order Audubon 2014 “Bucket List” Calendars