Bills' Owner Ralph Wilson Hospitalized | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY-- 2 On Your Side has learned that Buffalo Bills' owner Ralph Wilson is in the hospital.
A Bills' spokesperson did not tell us why Wilson, 93, was in the hospital, but that he was in good condition. A source says Wilson has a mild infection and is expected to discharged soon.
Wilson was well enough to attend a dedication in early August of a new center named in his honor on the grounds of the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.
It was nearly a year ago that the Bills' owner suffered a broken hip.
Wilson, who will turn 94 in October has been noticeably absent from Bills' games over the past year. He missed his first home game in 52 years last year because of the broken hip.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public
- World-renowned AIDS researcher among victims of downed Malaysian flight