17-Year-Old Arrested for DWI in Orchard Park | News
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - A 17-year-old from Orchard Park has quite a bit of explaining to do.
Orchard Park Police say the teen, who has not been identified, was driving fast on North Buffalo Road shortly after 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
According to police, the teen then crossed over the center line and drove off of the road, striking a fire hydrant, a street light pole, two signs, three trees and a large flower box.
The 17-year-old is charged with common law DWI, DWI combined drugs and alcohol, imprudent speed, open container, operating on a DJ license, unlawful possession of marijuana and alcohol and other traffic violations.
The teen was injured and taken to Erie County Medical Center.
Additional charges may be also be filed pending the results of a blood test.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.
- DEC says Buffalo company 'creating significant dust'
- No Frills Buffalo Releases Book by New Author