17-Year-Old Arrested for DWI in Orchard Park | News
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - A 17-year-old from Orchard Park has quite a bit of explaining to do.
Orchard Park Police say the teen, who has not been identified, was driving fast on North Buffalo Road shortly after 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
According to police, the teen then crossed over the center line and drove off of the road, striking a fire hydrant, a street light pole, two signs, three trees and a large flower box.
The 17-year-old is charged with common law DWI, DWI combined drugs and alcohol, imprudent speed, open container, operating on a DJ license, unlawful possession of marijuana and alcohol and other traffic violations.
The teen was injured and taken to Erie County Medical Center.
Additional charges may be also be filed pending the results of a blood test.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “Winter Night Lights at Audubon” Has Stunning Opening
- Dunkirk Male Sentenced: Filing Tax Returns for more than 120 Dead People
- County Historical Society Holiday Open House is Dec. 8
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count in Warren and Jamestown
- 3 Doors Down, Burlesque to Broadway, Mike Epps Join Seneca Casinos’ Winter Entertainment