17-Year-Old Arrested for DWI in Orchard Park | News
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - A 17-year-old from Orchard Park has quite a bit of explaining to do.
Orchard Park Police say the teen, who has not been identified, was driving fast on North Buffalo Road shortly after 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
According to police, the teen then crossed over the center line and drove off of the road, striking a fire hydrant, a street light pole, two signs, three trees and a large flower box.
The 17-year-old is charged with common law DWI, DWI combined drugs and alcohol, imprudent speed, open container, operating on a DJ license, unlawful possession of marijuana and alcohol and other traffic violations.
The teen was injured and taken to Erie County Medical Center.
Additional charges may be also be filed pending the results of a blood test.
Top Orchard Park Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man Picked Up by Hamburg Police After Leaving Scene of Car Crash
- JACOBS MAKES BOATER’S SAFETY GUIDE AVAILABLE AT CLERK'S OFFICE
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th