Leandra's Law Arrest | News
Orchard Park, NY - A Buffalo man is facing a DWI charge after his vehicle went off Route 219 in Orchard Park.
23 year old Robert Kelsey is charged with Leandra's Law DWI and endangering the welfare of a child because two girls ages 10 and 13 were in the car at the time of the accident.
Police say Kelsey submitted to a breath test which measured .17% BAC. Kelsey was also charged with driving with a suspended license.
Kelsey was released on $250 bail.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dunkirk Male Sentenced: Filing Tax Returns for more than 120 Dead People
- County Historical Society Holiday Open House is Dec. 8
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count in Warren and Jamestown
- 3 Doors Down, Burlesque to Broadway, Mike Epps Join Seneca Casinos’ Winter Entertainment
- Not to Be Missed: “Winter Night Lights at Audubon”