Leandra's Law Arrest | News
Orchard Park, NY - A Buffalo man is facing a DWI charge after his vehicle went off Route 219 in Orchard Park.
23 year old Robert Kelsey is charged with Leandra's Law DWI and endangering the welfare of a child because two girls ages 10 and 13 were in the car at the time of the accident.
Police say Kelsey submitted to a breath test which measured .17% BAC. Kelsey was also charged with driving with a suspended license.
Kelsey was released on $250 bail.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public