Leandra's Law Arrest | News
Orchard Park, NY - A Buffalo man is facing a DWI charge after his vehicle went off Route 219 in Orchard Park.
23 year old Robert Kelsey is charged with Leandra's Law DWI and endangering the welfare of a child because two girls ages 10 and 13 were in the car at the time of the accident.
Police say Kelsey submitted to a breath test which measured .17% BAC. Kelsey was also charged with driving with a suspended license.
Kelsey was released on $250 bail.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.