Ralph Wilson Stadium Renovation Renderings Unveiled | News
ORCHARD PARK, NY - Erie County Executive Mark Poloncarz and members of the County Legislature are getting an up close and personal look at plans for renovations and improvements at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
The group will get a facilities tour and a presentation of work planned. Just before Christmas, the county reached an agreement with the Buffalo Bills on a new 10-year lease.
The deal was reached last month and calls for $130 million in updates to Ralph Wilson Stadium, and includes a $400 million penalty if the team leaves Buffalo before 2023.
The County Legislature will vote on the lease January 24th before it goes to the NFL for final approval.
Top Orchard Park Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th
- Early Entry Deadline Is Friday For WNY Hog Preview Classic at The Fairgrounds
- Town of Hamburg Identity Theft Protection Day