Buffalo Bills Lease Agreement Approved by Legislature | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Erie County Legislature approved the the lease agreement between the Buffalo Bills, New York State and Erie County during a session on Thursday afternoon.
The vote was 11-0 in favor of approving the ten-year lease agreement.
The deal reached in December calls for $130 million in updates to Ralph Wilson Stadium, and includes a $400 million penalty if the team leaves Buffalo before 2023.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.