Buffalo Bills Lease Agreement Approved by Legislature | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Erie County Legislature approved the the lease agreement between the Buffalo Bills, New York State and Erie County during a session on Thursday afternoon.
The vote was 11-0 in favor of approving the ten-year lease agreement.
The deal reached in December calls for $130 million in updates to Ralph Wilson Stadium, and includes a $400 million penalty if the team leaves Buffalo before 2023.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- NYC-BASED VENTURE CAPITALIST AND BLOGGER FRED WILSON TO SPEAK AT LARKIN SQUARE ON AUG. 5
- Check Out The Erie County Fair Admission Discounts
- Whirlpool-Rapids Bridge Inspection Lane Construction to Result in Canada-Bound Traffic Closure
- Buffalo River Fest Park Hosts 3rd Annual “Wardstock”
- New Tifft Street Pier and Boardwalk opens to public