Buffalo Bills Lease Agreement Approved by Legislature | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Erie County Legislature approved the the lease agreement between the Buffalo Bills, New York State and Erie County during a session on Thursday afternoon.
The vote was 11-0 in favor of approving the ten-year lease agreement.
The deal reached in December calls for $130 million in updates to Ralph Wilson Stadium, and includes a $400 million penalty if the team leaves Buffalo before 2023.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “Winter Night Lights at Audubon” Has Stunning Opening
- Dunkirk Male Sentenced: Filing Tax Returns for more than 120 Dead People
- County Historical Society Holiday Open House is Dec. 8
- Audubon’s Christmas Bird Count in Warren and Jamestown
- 3 Doors Down, Burlesque to Broadway, Mike Epps Join Seneca Casinos’ Winter Entertainment