Buffalo Bills Lease Agreement Approved by Legislature | News
BUFFALO, N.Y. - The Erie County Legislature approved the the lease agreement between the Buffalo Bills, New York State and Erie County during a session on Thursday afternoon.
The vote was 11-0 in favor of approving the ten-year lease agreement.
The deal reached in December calls for $130 million in updates to Ralph Wilson Stadium, and includes a $400 million penalty if the team leaves Buffalo before 2023.
Top Orchard Park Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Erie County Fair Free Concert - Three Dog Night, August 10th
- Hamburg School District Votes to Continue Chasing Blogger
- Erie County Fair Announces Another FREE Concert - Sawyer Brown, August 8th
- Early Entry Deadline Is Friday For WNY Hog Preview Classic at The Fairgrounds
- Town of Hamburg Identity Theft Protection Day