HEAP Outreaches Announced | News
The Erie County Legislature’s Minority Caucus announces that Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP) Outreaches will be held throughout the county to assist residents in need this year. Attendees do not have to live in the specific town/village/city hosting the outreach to attend.
Interviews will begin at 9 a.m. and continue until 4 p.m. Doors open at 8:30am. All applicants will be interviewed.
HEAP is a federally funded program to assist income eligible Erie County residents with the costs of home heating, electricity, and energy conservation. The HEAP outreach will be administered by the Erie County Departments of Social Services and Senior Services and is open to all income eligible households.
- Legislator Kevin Hardwick will host a HEAP Outreach on Tuesday, Feb. 5 at Grand Island Golden Age Center, 3278 Whitehaven Road, Grand Island, NY 14072.
- Legislator Lynne Dixon will host a HEAP Outreach on Monday, Feb. 4 at the Blasdell Village Hall, 121 Miriam Ave Buffalo, NY 14219.
- Legislator John Mills will host HEAP Outreaches on Tuesday, Jan. 29 at Eden Town Hall, 2795 East Church St., Eden, NY 14057; Thursday, Jan. 31 at Sardinia Town Hall, 12320 Savage Road, Sardinia, NY 14134; Tuesday, Feb. 12, 2013 at Orchard Park Municipal Building, 4295 S. Buffalo St., Orchard Park, NY 14127; and Thursday, Feb. 14 at Boston Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road, Boston, NY 14025; Thursday, Feb. 21 at Brant Town Hall, 1272 Brant-North Collins Road, Brant, NY 14027.
- Legislator Edward Rath will host a HEAP Outreach on Monday, Feb. 11, 2013 at the Clarence Senior Center, 4600 Thompson Rd, Clarence, NY 14031.
- Legislator Joseph Lorigo will host HEAP Outreaches on Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2013 at the West Seneca Senior Center, 4620 Seneca Street, West Seneca, NY 14224.
For questions or additional information, please call the HEAP Hotline at (716) 858-7644 or HEAP Application Request Line at (716) 858-1969.
Upcoming Events near Orchard Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- South Buffalo Alive to Host Bricks in the Bowl Celebration
- South Buffalo Charter School Unveils New $21 Million Building
- Buffalo Firefighters Battle Orlando Street Fire
- First Ward Neighbors Volunteer Time, Effort to Create Mural
- A Girl Scout troop spent their Saturday helping one woman turn her former bookstore into a bedroom.